Why Work at Lifeline Medicals Pty Ltd?
Lifeline Medicals Pty Ltd (Lifeline Medicals) is a growing company. Our vision is to expand our medical and professional heath care programs to extended rural areas or where access to medical clinics is limited. We offer a workplace that will be exciting and rewarding, exposing you to work with health care professionals and patients coming from different cultures.
1. Speech Pathologist
4. General Practitioners
GPs will be offered flexible hours of work with competitive gross billing percentage. The GPs will be accountable for:
- Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services (including contraception) to patients;
- Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and following-up of results in a timely manner;
- Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide;
- Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care;
- Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their medical health record, as per professional and practice standards/protocols;
- Understanding and abiding by the Medical Board of Australia’s Guidelines for Mandatory Notifications
- Registration as a General Practitioner in Australia;
- Ability to liaise with a diverse customer base
- High degree of clinical competence
- Vocational Registration or commitment to undertake said registration within a reasonable time-frame as agreed with the Practice Principal
- Knowledge of telephone systems and computer systems, including computer application and software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Best Practice, etc)
- Recognised Medical degree
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- A current driver's license as local travel will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organise appointments, maintain records and perform ongoing allocated tasks in order to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the practice and provide an exceptional standard of care to our patients.
- Perform all relevant administrative works associated with mails record and distributions; assist medical staff to type medical reports; scanning and filing patients correspondences and results; maintaining and updating patients database to ensure they are all up to date; Ensure the clinic is clean at all times.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Completion of an accredited medical receptionist course/ knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience as a medical receptionist.
- First Aid including CPR Certificate.
6. Practice Nurses:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform clinical duties within required level of clinical competency, according to best available evidence.
- Explain procedures to patients, providing them with support and reassurance.
- Perform triage, immunisations and other injections; wound management, chronic disease management, ECG’s and collection of pathology samples.
- Assist doctors with clinical procedures.
- Maintain clinical documentation, and any other assigned duties being the Practice Nurse Job
- Appropriate tertiary qualification & current AHPRA registration.
- Professional indemnity cover.
- Current Police Check.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience, preferably in a community-based role.
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of general practice and interest in community-based nursing including patient education and health promotion.
- Knowledge of current immunisation schedules, Diabetes management, asthma management, enhanced primary care items, infection control, CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment & drugs.
Lifeline Medicals explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to recruiters or employment agencies unless there is a written engagement in place.
Please send a cover letter to express the position and location which you are interested in and a CV to Ms Mani Kaur, email: Mani.Kaur@lifelinemedicals.com.au