We're proud to be a part of the Romsey community and to be able to provide our much needed services. For the convenience of visiting a friendly and professional local medical centre, you can book an appointment or you can walk in during the opening hours.
Our extended opening hours and play area will make your next visit that little bit easier... and of course we Bulk Bill.
(Crn White Ave and Main Street)
|Monday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 1.00pm or 2.00pm|
|Sunday||9.00am - 1.00pm or 2.00pm|
|Public Holidays||9.00am - 1.00pm or 2.00pm|
2021 FLU VACCINE AVAILABLE
The flu (influenza) is caused by the influenza virus. It is spread from person to person by coughing and sneezing which causes a wide range of symptoms (high fever, tiredness, coughing, runny noses, chills, poor appetite and muscle aches).
WOMEN'S HEALTH CHECK
Women's Health check also available which includes:
- Long Contraceptives( Implanon, Mirena)
- Antenatal and Postnatal care of child bearing women
- Other Issues of women
- General and Occupational Medicine
- Family Medical Care
- Women’s Health Nurse (Pap Smears, Antenatal Care)
- Paediatric Medicine
- Children’s Vaccinations
- Traveller’s Health – Vaccinations and Overseas advice (fees may apply)
- Onsite Chiropractor (fees may apply)
- Female Doctor are available at different sessions throughout the week during normal clinic hours
- Skin Treatment including Minor Procedures including Skin Lesions
- Onsite Pathology
- Podiatry Service
- Dr Param Ramanathan
- Dr Ifana Akram
- Dr Muawia Sheik Mohamed
Allied Health Professionals
- Dr Maree Withers: Clinical Psychologist.
- Dr Stuart Loft: Chiropractor.
- Holistic Health and Rehab: Physiotherapy service.
Good health and good sense are two of life's greatest blessings.
- Publilius Syrus
After Hours Care
To speak with a doctor for non-urgent medical advice please call 0469 411 449.
For all after hours emergencies please contact 000 for ambulance or nearest Emergency Department.