Ballan Lifeline Medical Centre
Our extended opening hours will make your next visit that little bit easier... and of course we Bulk Bill.
New patients welcome
|Monday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 2.00pm|
|Public Holidays||9.00am - 1.00pm|
2019 Flu Vaccine Available
The flu (influenza) is caused by the influenza virus. It is spread from person to person by coughing and sneezing which causes a wide range of symptoms (high fever, tiredness, coughing, runny noses, chills, poor appetite and muscle aches).
Cost: Free for some eligible patients, private patients $10.
Reminder system (by SMS or letter)
Our practise is committed to providing continuing care and preventive care. We operate a reminder system for preventive health services. If you do not wish to be part of this system, please advice reception staff.
Our friendly staff including the doctors are focused on providing comprehensive medical services to offer you and your family the best possible care.
Allied Health Professional
Mr Cameron Ivchenko (Physiotherapist)
- Men's and women's health checks
- Annual health assessments over 75 years old
- Minor surgical procedures & cryotherapy
- Work cover assessments (private billing)
- Pre-employment medical (private billing)
- Chronic Care Management
- Travel Health and Vaccines
- Seasonal Vaccinations
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Assessments
- Pathology Services
- Allied Health Services (Physiotherapy)
- Womens Health - Pap Smears / Implanon / Family Planning
- Doctor Akilan Mansutha (Female GP)
- Doctor Sayanthan Thavaratnarajah (Male GP)
- Megan Scott (Practice Nurse)
- Gerry (Practice Manager / Receptionist)
- Cameron Ivchenko (Physio)
The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness.
- P T Barnum