Ballan Lifeline Medical Centre
New patients welcome... and yes, we bulk bill!
|Monday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Public Holidays||9.00am - 1.00pm|
Lifeline Medical Centre Ballan is currently providing both AstraZeneca and Pfizer. Please call us to book your appointment.
2021 FLU VACCINE AVAILABLE
The flu (influenza) is caused by the influenza virus. It is spread from person to person by coughing and sneezing which causes a wide range of symptoms (high fever, tiredness, coughing, runny noses, chills, poor appetite and muscle aches).
REMINDER SYSTEM (BY SMS OR LETTER)
Our practise is committed to providing continuing care and preventive care. We operate a reminder system for preventive health services. If you do not wish to be part of this system, please advice reception staff.
Our friendly staff including the doctors are focused on providing comprehensive medical services to offer you and your family the best possible care.
- Men's and women's health checks
- Annual health assessments over 75 years old
- Minor surgical procedures & cryotherapy
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Work cover assessments (only for regular patients)
- Pre-employment medical (private billing)
- Chronic Care Management
- Travel Health and Vaccines
- Seasonal Vaccinations
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Assessments
- Pathology Services
- Allied Health Services (Chiropractor Ted Reza)
- Womens Health - Pap Smears / Implanon / Family Planning
- Doctor Mansutha Akilan
The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum fortune; it is also the basis of happiness.
- P T Barnum
After Hours Care
To speak with a doctor for non-urgent medical advice please call 0469 411 449.
For all after hours emergencies please contact 000 for ambulance or nearest Emergency Department.